Hours & Location
11:30am - 2pm
4pm - 9pm
10:30am - 2pm
We accept reservations by phone for parties of 4 or larger.
Got a large party? Ask us about our adjoining private room, perfect for groups from 15 to 40 people.
Open on additional Fireflies baseball game days and major dining holidays on a case-by-case basis (check Facebook for updates).
- Free wi-fi
- Free valet parking on Fireflies baseball home game days during the regular season
- USB ports and purse hooks under the bar
- Dog-friendly patio
- Happy hour 4pm -7pm
- Custom "Hold My Beer" shelves for purses and bevvies in our gender-neutral restrooms
- Corkage per 750 ml in restaurant dining room: $10
- Corkage per 750 ml in private dining room: $15
- Fee to be your super awesome self: zero dollars & zero cents
Parking & Directions
We're in downtown Columbia, South Carolina, one mile from S.C. State House. Find us in the BullStreet District in the historic Ensor Building, right next door to Segra Park [F.K.A. Spirit Communications Park] -- home of the Columbia Fireflies Minor League Baseball team. (Are we super close to 126 and 277 and fairly near highway I-26? Why yes, we are.)
Complimentary Valet Parking During Fireflies Baseball Games
- Complimentary valet parking is available on game days. Additional free parking is available in the lot across the street from the restaurant, along the surrounding streets and in the surface lot around the corner, next to the stadium’s outfield at Boyce St. and Saunders St.
How to Get to Bone-In Barbeque at BullStreet
- The coolest way to get to Bone-In Barbeque is to enter the BullStreet District at Calhoun and Barnwell, turn left on Saunders St. and right on Boyce St. Guests also can take Bull St. to Freed Drive or wiggle in at Bull and Elmwood.
- On baseball game days, guests can simply let parking and security staff at entry gates know that they are headed to Bone-In Barbeque.
Questions? Call us: 803-728-7512